We manufacture bases and technical rollers at different sites worldwide to offer our customers the best conditions in terms of delivery times, flexibility and quality. Our spectrum of carrier solutions ranges from conventional steel blanks via sleeve solutions with air cylinders to technical rollers. We also enlarge circumferences of existing customer cylinders.
Light weight cylinder
We have set standards for the manufacture of a new generation of gravure cylinders with our own development of the lightweight Cylight® solution. Cylight® is compatible with all existing printing machines as well as the gravure and galvanic process and permits cost-effective and efficient cylinder handling.
- weight reduction (30% – 50% depending on size)
- simplified handling for the printer (e.g. storage)
- possibility of increasing productivity
- simplified transport and reduced transport costs
- shorter delivery times in general
- vibration absorption (during the gravure and printing process)
Technical rollers / cylinders
- air cylinders, including adapter and assembly sleeves
- anilox cylinders for glue, ink or lacquer application in flexo printing
- hot and chill rolls for embossing or to process foils
- counter rollers as flat rollers in steel as well as paper and rubber rollers of all types
- deflection and guide rollers